Volume Butler makes volume management simple. In fact after you are setup Volume Butler makes changing your volume a thing of the past.
The idea is that you can take a snap shot of all your volumes at one time and put them into a group. These groups are called “Profiles” and these profiles can then be used in numerous ways to make managing volumes effortless.
SOME OF THE MANY FEATURES FOUND IN VOLUME BUTLER INCLUDE:
· Schedule sound profiles when you’re at home, work, anywhere!
· Automatically apply a profile when driving
· Apply audio profiles based on your location
· Use Quick Schedules to silence your device for naps or meetings
· Separate Ringer and Notification volumes for devices with merged volumes
· Apply a profile when you charge your phone
· Use Notifications to customize your notification sounds and vibrate pattern
· Customize 4 widgets to your hearts intent
· Make use of 4 types of shortcuts for Profiles and Quick Schedules
· Automate how your phone sounds with Tasker
· Change how your device sounds with as little as one click
· Simplify your life with different volume for the Speakerphone
· Apply profiles right from your notification bar
· DashClock Extension support
· Apply profiles when connecting to a Wi-Fi network
· Volume Lock – Lock your volumes so they do not change
· Apply Profiles from Google Now Voice Commands!
· App Control – Adjust your volumes based on application start and exit events.
This application could also be know as a sound manager, audio manager, volume manager, or volume management app.
Fixes several bugs with schedules. Fixes editing profiles now showing accurate state. Small design tweaks.