WYSIWYG Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. Now available: WYSIWYG Web Builder! • Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
• No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
• Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
• Template support (100+).
• HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
• Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
• Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop!
• One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
• Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
• Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
• Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
• Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
• Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
• Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
• Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
• Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Whats New :
Fixed: SlideShow pagination buttons have wrong z-index.
Fixed: Folder should not be included in Open Graph URL.
Improved: Now includes PHP Mailer 5.2.26
Improved: Picture adaptive images now included in the Asset Manager.
Improved: Optimized HTML rendering of extensions, blog, article and other real-time HTML code in the workspace.
Improved: Blog And Article have been redesigned to use considerably less system resources.
Improved: Added support for boolean attributes in HTML formatter (readonly, autofocus, multiple etc).
Improved: Implemented ‘accept’ attribute for the File Upload object. This specifies the types of files that the file input accepts in the file browser. This works in combination with the form validation.
Improved: ‘Automatically include viewport meta tag’ now also works in combination with Flex Containers.
Improved: Implemented ‘ctrl-tab’ and ‘shift-ctrl-tab’ to switch between open windows.
Improved: Implemented ‘ctrl-home’ and ‘ctrl-end’ to scroll the main window area.
Improved: If no objects are selected, ‘alt-enter’ will open the page-properties.
Improved: Added the possibility to copy individual events (instead of all).
Improved: Carousel next/previous buttons vertical alignment in breakpoints.
Improved: CSS gradients now use the latest syntax. Dropped browser prefixes.
Improved: Toolbar/Ribbon icons are now scaled on high DPI screens.
Improved: Icons of external files in Site Manager and ‘Select Page’ are managed more efficiently (lower memory usage).
New feature: Added ‘background-size’ property to animations and transitions.
New feature: Added ‘none’ option to the Layout Grid overflow properties. This will disable responsive columns, so column widths will be the same in all breakpoints (just like in WWB11).
New feature: Added support for 64bit extensions! Most extensions have been ported to 64bit.