Money Lover is a great yet simple manager for tracking your personal finance, i.e. your income, cash, spending, expenses, all conveniently from your mobile device.
A great powerful tool to track your personal finance: incomes, expenses, debts, and savings. Money Lover app is basically a finances and expenses manager for individuals. It allows you to track your expenses over time and manage your monthly or annual budget. So throughout the day, you could pull out Money Lover after making a purchase and log it into the app. At the end of the month, you could look back at your spending and tweak according to your budget.
· Easy and quick to add income and expense items, pictures attached for later reminder;
· Financial report of your money (incomes, expenses, and savings) by charts, stats, and calculated spending trends;
· Cloud sync feature offers a solution to your pooled money and synchronizes your data across different platforms, perfect for family and household money management;
· Budget function to help you control your spending money
· Travel mode assists you to record and report the money you spent on your trip;
· Manual Backup and Restore data, with options to link to Dropbox;
· Smart and convenient widget to see the balance and add expenses
· DashClock Extension
· And other cool features.
· Multi-language support – English, Vietnamese, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Indonesian, Slovak, Turkish, Thai and more versions.
· All types of currencies;
· Simple and thorough main Categories, with options to add more income and expense categories and sub-categories;
· Devoted to users and also contributed by users: multiple environments for user’s feedbacks, users icon contribution and user crowding translation for different languages
CLARIFICATION FOR ACCESS PERMISSIONS:
· Network Communication (Internet Access) is for retrieving currency exchange rate and synchronizing backup data and/or common wallet.
· Social Information (Read Contact) is for suggesting “With” field; so that you remember the context of the transactions.
· Your Location is for identifying your location of the transaction.
· Storage (modify or delete contents on your USB storage) is for creating and storing backup data to the USB storage.
· Access to System tools is for adding Home screen shortcuts and widget
If you choose to use the app on your device only, your transaction history is stored on your phone or your Dropbox space. We always pay attention and improve to secure the privacy of your data.