File Size: 235.25 MB
Malwarebytes Endpoint Security is an endpoint protection platform that uses multiple technologies to proactively protect your computers against unknown and known threats. Delivering multi-stage attack protection provides companies of all sizes, across all industries, around the globe the ability to stop cybercriminals at every step of the attack chain.
Stops advanced malware and ransomware attacks
Reduces the chances of data exfiltration and saves on IT resources by
protecting against malware that traditional security can miss.
Protects against exploits and ransomware
Protects unsupported programs by armoring vulnerabilities against exploits. Signature-less behavioral monitoring technology automatically detects and blocks unknown (zero-hour) ransomware.
Maintains end-user productivity by preserving system performance and keeping staff on revenue-positive projects.
Simplifies endpoint security management and identifies vulnerable endpoints. Streamlines endpoint security deployment and maximizes IT management resources.
Scalable threat prevention
Deploys protection for every endpoint and scales as your company grows.
Detects unprotected systems
Discovers all endpoints and installed software on your network. Systems without Malwarebytes that are vulnerable to cyber attacks can be easily secured.
Remediates Mac endpointsRapidly detects and removes malware from OS X endpoints, including adware.*
Anti-malware • Advanced malware prevention
Anti-exploit • Four layers of exploit protection
Anti-ransomware • Automatically detects and blocks ransomware
Management console • Security policies, central monitoring, and reporting
• Proactive anti-malware/anti-spyware scanning
• Three system scan modes (Quick, Flash, Full)
• Malicious website blocking
• File execution blocking
• Malwarebytes Chameleon technology
• Delete-on-reboot option
• Protection against operating system security bypasses
• Memory caller protection
• Application behavior protection
• Application hardening
• Dedicated real-time detection and blocking engine
• Proprietary ransomware behavioral technology
• Signature-less identification of unknown (zero-hour) ransomware
• Small system footprint
• Compatible with third-party security solutions
• Scalable endpoint management with push install functionality
• Flexible scan scheduling
• Threat view with central reporting
• Virtual deployment simulator
• Active Directory integration