Requirements: Android 4.1+ | File size: 5,9 MB
Accupedo is an accurate pedometer app that monitors your daily walking on the home screen. With easy to read charts and history logs, monitor your steps, calories burned, distance, and time. As your best walking buddy, Accupedo will motivate you to walk more! Set up your daily goal and step towards a healthier you with Accupedo pedometer. An intelligent 3D motion recognition algorithm is embedded to track only walking patterns by filtering and ejecting out non walking activities. Accupedo counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. Be healthy by setting up your daily goal and accurately monitoring your steps with Accupedo.
· The intelligent algorithm starts tracking after 10 consecutive steps, then stops and restarts automatically as you walk.
· Customizable widget display modes: steps, distance, minutes, calories, and Lap.
· Daily log history: step counts, distance, calories, and walking time.
· Charts: Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts.
· Power usage mode options for efficient power saving.
· Customized personal settings: sensitivity, metric/english, step distance, body weight, daily goal, etc.
· Concise widget display on Home screen: 2×1, 3×1, and 4×1
· Edit daily step counts.
· Lap: “odometer” function for short walk.
· Database backup: SD-Card and Google Drive.
· Widget skin colors: black, blue, green, orange, pink, transparent.
· Share daily log on the Facebook.
· Email a daily log file.
· Language option: default and English
Add a built-in step counter mode as a sensing method.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.