Requirements: Android 4.1 and up | Size: 7 MB
Block WiFi designed to monitor your WiFi connected devices and protect your WiFi security. Using this app, in seconds you know how many and which device is connected to your router with IP, MAC ID and vendor listing. As a super-fast network scanner, it can scan all devices connected to your WiFi Hotspots in seconds, and monitor your WiFi connection in real-time. WiFi Router Master is the best WiFi blocker / WiFi thief blocker.
WiFi Router Master helps you to access the admin page of any Router modems (192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.0 etc.). It is very time consuming to configure my WiFi using your mobile browsers. Find default username and password of your router quick and fast with the internet largest router password database.
Many times you don’t know why your internet speed is so slow. There might be one reason that someone is stealing your WiFi network speed without your permission. Using this app, in seconds you know how many and which device is connected to your router with IP, MAC ID and vendor listing.
This app can be used as a kicker to prevent WiFi squatter from stealing WiFi or rubbing WiFi. One-click to block freeloader devices (require compatible WiFi router hardware).
· Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network
· WiFi spy detect: protect network security
· Block WiFi thief in one click
· Default Router Username and Password List – 192.168.1.1
· Search connected devices by IP Address, Mac Address and Device Name
· Show history of all discovered networks
· Display full profile such as device name, manufacturer, IP address and Mac address
· How to Know If Someone Is Using Your Wifi
· How to See Who Is Using My Wifi
· Wifi User Checker
· Who Is On My Wifi Ultimate
· How to Check Who Is Using Your Wifi
· Default Router Passwords List Login to Router Admin
· Detects your WI-FI Router Gateway by different mechanisms to support the variety of Routers gateways all over the world.
· Search for your Router default username and Password in an offline database by your Router Brand or Model, in case of you haven’t change it before
Minor Bug Fixed. (Android Oreo Supported)