Requirements: Android 4.0.3 and up | File size: 51,3 MB
Detailed and easy to use offline maps. We have millions POI on our maps. Record your GPS tracks and bookmark your favorite locations.
OFFLINE MAPS: · Amazingly detailed maps of all countries of the world.
· Based on open data from OpenStreetMap project. OSM is an open-source alternative to Mapquest, Google Maps and Waze.
· Updated monthly with improved data.
· Save favorite places on your map.
· Choose from lots of icons to assign to bookmarks.
· Record your trips even when app is in background.
· Monitor your real-time speed, distance and time travelled, as well as altitude right on the map during the trip.
· Choose from 7 solid track colors or altitude and speed gradients.
IMPORT AND EXPORT:
· It’s easy to export your tracks, bookmarks or whole travel collection as KML or GPX file.
· User itinerary is organized to collections for easy access.
· MBTiles and sqlitedb offline raster maps support.
· One finger zooming.
· Trip computer with speed and altitude.
· Tracking mode.
· Coordinates and scale.
· Visible object set could be customized.
· 11 different map languages is supported.
· Map labels size could be changed. Large labels on maps is extremely useful while driving.
· Fast OpenGL ES 3.0 render. Map is drawn faster, battery lives longer.
· The size of the application has decreased by 25 megabytes.