File size: 18 MB
File Cabinet Pro is the file manager for the macOS menu bar. Quickly navigate to files without cluttering your desktop. Open, move, rename, compress, tag, trash, copy and paste files, all from the menu bar. You can open many file types natively in File Cabinet Pro or open files by launching other applications. It’s easy to click into directories in icon view, drill through directories in list view, or navigate the file tree in column view.
File Cabinet Pro is also a document-based application that ships with a built-in text editor, image viewer, pdf viewer, and media player. Some of the file types File Cabinet Pro can open for editing/viewing include.
• Plain text files (txt)
• Rich Text Format (rtf)
• Rich Text Format Directory (rtfd)
• Markdown (md)
• Portable Document Format (pdf)
• Portable Network Graphics (png)
• Joint Photographic Experts Group (jpeg)
• Tagged Image File Format (tiff, tif)
• Bitmap image file (bmp)
• Photoshop File Format (psd) Import only
• Scalable Vector Graphics (svg) Import only
-mov , -mp4 , -m4a , -m4v , -avi , -mp3 , -wav , -caf , -aif
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit