File size: 9.5 MB
HTML Compiler allows you to customize the resulted executable file by changing their icon and establishing several other options. For example, you can allow or disallow the possibility of print the HTML pages, allow or disallow the text selection and many, many more. Also you can specify certain file types to be extracted or automatically executed.
Main program features:
– HTML Compiler produce standalone executables
– Command Line version for batch compilations
– Your app files are never extracted to the PC
– Unicode support for both file names and contents
– Your HTML code can to interact with your application
– HTML Compiler is multilanguage and support themes
– Your executables also support dozens of themes too
– Password protected applications if you wanted
– Your publications are completely royalty free
– Allows compress, protect and sign applications
* Modify the Dialogs sample and the help file in order to show
how to use and document the new introduced stuff in this release.
* Add the optional argument DefaultExt to the “appFileSaveDialog”
to specify the default file extension to be used in the dialog.
* Add the optional argument FileTypes to the “appFileSaveDialog”
to specify one or more different file types to be used in the
* Add the optional argument FileTypes to the “appFileOpenDialog”
to specify one or more different file types to be used in the dialog.