File size: 804.2 MB
Rapidly tag and transcode video footage and quickly create a rough cut with Prelude CC — a video logging and ingest tool designed for intuitive, efficient media organization and metadata entry. Prelude translates effortlessly into Adobe Premiere Pro CC, ensuring fluid communication and organization throughout the video production process.
Organize your media and create a rough assembly with Prelude. Learn how to use the Prelude media organizer tool to make sure your Premiere Pro project is organized from the start.
Organize clips, subclips, and sequences.
Learn about the clip naming and metadata features of Prelude and how easy it is to create subclips, build a rough-cut assembly, and send your assembly to Premiere Pro as a sequence for immediate editing.
Add comments to your media files.
Annotate media files with notes for the editor or director to consult during editing in Premiere Pro.
Benefits of Adobe Prelude CC 2019:
– Visual Editor shortcut
– Improved matching of audio channels
– Transitions at the pre-assembly
– Shortcuts for tagging
– Improved user interface with HiDPI support
– Support for multiple audio tracks
– Support for entry and exit points
– Converting files when inserting
– Comparison tag colors
– playback mode the Cinema
– View thumbnails when you hover
– Renaming when inserting files
– Ability to determine the necessary inf rmatsii to insert clips
– Integration with Adobe Story to convert scripts into metadata
– Collaborate using as Adobe Anywhere
– Box files directly to the selected packages
– metadata support the Sony XMPilot
– Support for 64-bit files in Windows and the Mac OS
– Pre-installation Export
– metadata searchable by all fields
– Full and partial insertion
– transcoding to multiple formats when you paste
– Fast marking materials
– Integration of virtually any workflow
– Creation of advanced materials collections
– Scrolling thumbnails insert dialog box
– Custom markers
– Adjustable import metadata
– Customizable extensibility
OS:Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1703 or later (required)
CPU:Intel® Intel 6thGen or newer CPU
RAM:16 GB of RAM (32 GB recommended)
Display:1920 x 1080 or greater display resolution
GPU Vram:4 GB of GPU VRAM
GPU:Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance
Hard Disk Space:Fast internal SSD (recommended) for app installation and cache – plus provisional space for media
Hard Disk Drive:7200 RPM or faster hard drive (multiple fast disk drives recommended)
Other:QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
Prelude now supports the following new file formats:
-ARRI Alexa LF (Large Format)
-Sony Venice v2
-Hardware-based encoding and decoding for H264 and HEVC formats provides better performance and faster rendering.
-Improved image processing provides more responsive playback and rendering.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit