Windows x64 | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 384.7 MB
Luminar 3 is a full-featured photo editor for Mac and PC. It brings over 300 robust tools and features, including fast RAW support, layers, custom brush for selective editing, masking, dozens of photo filters with custom adjustments, Luminar Looks and much more. Luminar features advanced controls that are easy to use. Intelligent filters like Accent AI make it easy to get a great looking image in seconds. With Luminar’s Library your photos will be the center of attention. A beautiful Interface offers a sleek canvas to enjoy all your images without extra distractions.
The Best Lightroom Alternative
You want your photos to look their best. Luminar brings the power and inspiration to help you achieve that with much more..
Enjoy your photos on a new scale
Luminar makes your photos the center of attention. a Beautiful interface offers a sleek canvas to enjoy and enhance your photography without extra distractions.
Do more with a click
Choose from over 60 styles, handcrafted by professional photographers.
Professional tools always within your reach
Luminar elevates photo editing to a whole new level of power and performance. Get the tools you need to make beautiful images without extra efforts.
What’s New in Luminar 3?
Luminar 3 provides both pro photographers and casual shooters a way to organize their images inside of Luminar itself. Libraries, which load with lightning speed, allow Luminar users to manage their database of photos efficiently, find specific images faster than before, or simply view their photos easier. It lets users color label, tag, and rate their shots, and automatically organizes those shots by date, month, and year.
Here is a list of some of the new features and improvements in Luminar 3 to help you create fantastic images in less time.
– NEW: A fully non-destructive workflow for editing your photos
– NEW: Luminar Library Panel for viewing and editing multiple photos
– NEW: Single Image View, Gallery View, and Filmstrip View
– NEW: Quickly sync adjustments between multiple images
– NEW: Rate Images with stars & mark them with color labels
– NEW: Flag Images as Favorites or Rejected
– NEW: Referenced folders always stay in sync
– NEW: Filtering and sorting on some criteria
– NEW: Smart Shortcuts for automatically organizing your photos
– NEW: Luminar Photos Trash to clean up media and drives
– NEW: Quick Edits for editing single images
– NEW: All New Luminar Looks with AI
– IMPROVED: Info Panel
– IMPROVED: Custom Color Profiles (Windows)
– IMPROVED: Speed improvements
– IMPROVED: Export performance (Windows)
– IMPROVED: Filter Controls (Windows)
– IMPROVED: Plug-in performance (Windows)
– IMPROVED: Help menu and Support area
New in 3.0.2:
* SUBFOLDER MANAGEMENT. Subfolders make it easy to further organize your image library. These are folders nested inside other folders in your catalog and directly tie back to real folders on your hard drive.
* Subfolder creation. You can create a new by right-clicking on an existing folder in your Library.
* Subfolder deletion. It is possible to delete a subfolder as well by right-clicking on it in your library.
* LOCATE FOLDER. Have you moved or copied media to a new location? You can right-click on an offline folder and choose Locate Folder to select and reconnect files.
* ADDING FOLDER IMPROVEMENTS. Change your mind when adding a folder? Just click Cancel to stop the current task.
* OFFLINE FILE ALERTS. See a visual alert indicating unavailable files and folders.
* IMPROVED NAVIGATION. Quickly switch between Gallery and Single Image view with dedicated toolbar buttons.
* SHORTCUT KEYS. Take advantage of new keyboard shortcuts for View, Looks Navigation, Masks, Tools, and Edit.
* NEW LANGUAGES SUPPORTED. Use Luminar 3 in more languages with new localizations:
* Chinese Simplified
* Chinese Traditional
* FASTER ADDING. You’ll see much faster load times when adding new photos and folders to the Catalog.
* FASTER LAUNCHING. When you return to Luminar 3, launch times are improved when reloading your Catalog.
* STABILITY. Thanks to our users for reporting different issues. This version of Luminar offers general stability improvements.
New Cameras Added:
The following new cameras are supported by this recent update:
* Nikon D3500
* Nikon P1000
* Nikon Z6
* Nikon Z7
* Panasonic Lumix DC-LX100 II
* Fujifilm GFX 50R
* Fujifilm X-T3
* Sony RX100VA
* Sony RX100VI
* Sony DSC-HX99
* Sony DSC-HX95
* Leica M10-D
* Leica M10-P
* Leica D-Lux 7
– Windows-based hardware PC with mouse or similar input device
– Open GL 3.3 or later compatible Graphics Cards
– Processor Intel Core i5 or better
– Memory 8 Gb RAM or more
– Operating System Windows 7 (only 64-bit OS), Windows 8.1 (only 64-bit OS), Windows 10 (only 64-bit OS)
– Hard disk 10 Gb free space, SSD for best performance
– Display 1280×768 size or better