File size: 413.3 MB
3DQuickPress® is a SOLIDWORKS® add-on for progressive die design. With a 3D solid model of the part, a 3D strip can be created quickly and easily, and also be communicated clearly throughout the work group using the free SOLIDWORKS eDrawings® viewer before further detailing of the die without time wasted.
Powerful Unfold, a feature recognition technology, can handle native SOLIDWORKS® sheet metal parts for imported data, and provide a knowledge base for spring back and bend allowance. Form features can save valuable time from die designs and give them more design productivity tasks.
Strip Layout Manager
Strip Layout Manager provides users with intuitive tools to quickly complete the strip simply by drag & drop command with instant graphical feedback.
Support multiple parts
Notch punch design
Report on material utilization and center of cutting force
Die Set Design
Die Set Design begins after finishing the strip layout. 3DQuickPress® will automatically create all punches defined in the strip design.
User definable databases
Automatic hole creation
Tools for component placement
Standard components library
Support compound die and transfer die
PRL assists users to insert home-made components into die sets structure with minimal manual operations.
Automatic punches & insert creation
User defined punches and insert creation
Standard parts & die sets library
Create all openings in all plates automatically
Automatic parts recognition to create an accurate BOM
Sketch tools to assist in creating die openings and inserts
Compatibility: 3DQuickPress v6.2.0 for SolidWorks 2012-2019
This hotfix only update 3DQuickPress version 6.2.0 to 6.2.9. Please install 3DQP 6.2.0 version and apply this patch.
1. Show Station Components and highlight when blank layout component is selected in feature manager.
2. Support more types of U-Bend in punch design.
1. Problem with data corruption in punch design.
2. Stability problem in creating on-stock free bend on feature that has no root feature.
3. Stability problem when specifying negative bend angle in zero radius overbend.
4. Stability problem in Insert Stations at station 1 for strip layout with on-product free bends.
5. Stability problem in Remove Stations having both on-product free bend and user defined feature.
6. UAR rebuild of 2 axis bend to make it valid after setting roots.
DOWNLOAD | MIRRORACE COM
DOWNLOAD | RAPIDU NET
DOWNLOAD | HOTLINK CC
DOWNLOAD | FILE-UPLOAD COM
DOWNLOAD | UPLOAD4EARN ORG
DOWNLOAD | DOUPLOADS COM
DOWNLOAD | UPLOADOCEAN COM