gSyncit enables syncing Outlook calendars, contacts, notes, and tasks with your Google, Toodledo, Todoist, Pocket Informant Online, Evernote, Simplenote, Nozbe accounts. It also supports syncing Calendars and Contacts with iCloud, AOL, Yahoo! many other services that support CardDav and CalDav access.
What’s New in gSyncit 5:
Improved Sync Performance:
Faster sync with Google and other supported services.
Google Calendar Attachments:
Sync attachments between Outlook and Google events.
Google Contact Domain Contact:
Sync Google Apps Domain Global Address List with Outlook contacts.
CalDav Keyword Filtering:
Filter CalDav events using keyword filtering options.
Informant Online Attendees:
Sync attendees between Outlook and Informant Online.
Basic task sync with Todoist (requires Todoist premium account).
– Use gSyncit to sync Outlook with mobile/table devices or another Outlook installation.
– Sync with Google account calendars, contacts, tasks and notes.
– Sync with Toodledo, Todoist, Pocket Informant, Evernote, Simplenote, DropBox, and Nozbe
– Sync with CalDav and CardDav services like iCloud, AOL, Yahoo, and Memotoo
– Syncing calendar attachments with Google and CalDav events
– Duplicate removal wizard for finding & removing duplicates in Outlook folders.
– ONE and TWO WAY syncing of Outlook calendars, contacts, notes and tasks.
– Sync Outlook categories with Google calendar event colors.
– Sync with multiple Outlook profiles and service accounts (e.g. multiple Google accounts).
– Automatically matches entries to avoid duplicate items when syncing.
– Customize sync options to control how, when and what you want to sync.
– Keyword and Outlook category filters to control the Outlook content you want to sync.
– Advanced options to sync Outlook items based on categories.
Feature Highlights in gSyncit 5:
GOOGLE EVENT ATTACHMENTS:
Sync Google/Outlook event attachments.
GOOGLE DOMAIN CONTACT SYNC:
Sync Google Domain contact list to Outlook (including photos).
Basic sync support between Todoist and Outlook
CALDAV KEYWORD FILTERING:
Advanced event keyword filtering for CalDav and Google events.
Ability to assign default availability/visibility when syncing with CalDav services.
GOOGLE EVENT COLOR SUPPORT:
Added ability to sync Google event colors with Outlook categories.
TWO-WAY NOTE SYNC WITH GMAIL:
Sync Outlook notes to a Gmail mailbox for two-way note syncing between Outlook and Gmail notes.
GOOGLE ACCOUNT OPEN AUTHENTICATION SUPPORT:
Updated all Google syncing operations to use Open Authentication for improved security.
CONTACT DISTRIBUTION LIST SYNC:
Sync Outlook distribution lists with Google groups.
ADVANCED KEYWORD FILTERS:
Updated keywork filtering to support combinding criteria like starts with, contains, ends with and equals.
Support for syncing Outlook tasks with Todoist task lists.
CALDAV & CARDDAV SUPPORT:
Support syncing with CalDav and CardDav for exchange of calendar, contact and task information with with iCloud, AOL, Fruxx, Yahoo, Memotoo and many other “DAV” enabled services. Also includes support for syncing attachments for calendar events.
MICROSOFT .NET v4.0.3 COMPATABILITY:
Migrated all legacy components to the latest Microsoft .Net v4.0 compliant releases for future compatibility with Windows and .Net releases.
Disable syncing when using battery power.
– UPDATE: Migrated the gSyncit build to use the latest Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 toolsets.
– UPDATE: Updated error messages related to loading the .Net Framework runtime to help troubleshoot permission related issues.
– UPDATE: Updated the Microsoft.Office.Outlook.Interop assembly reference to latest release. This component is used to interface with the Outlook API.
– UPDATE: Added prompt to warn about closing before saving on the gSyncit settings dialog.
– UPDATE: Adds option to explicitly allow Outlook to send meeting responses to meetings that are synced from the Google calendar. For example, if the Google event meeting response is marked as not attending/denied then when the change is synced to the Outlook calendar then Outlook can be set to sent a response. By default Outlook will only send responses for meetings marked as accepted/tentative. This option is available on the gSyncit Google Calendar sync mapping / Other tab.
– FIX: Corrects issue causing “HYPERLINK” to appear on the contents of a Google event when syncing a rich text formatted description to a Google event description.
– Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 or higher
– Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firebox
– Microsoft Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
– Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 & Office 365 (Desktop Client)
64-bit version requires Outlook 2010/2013/2016 64-bit and not just Windows 64-bit. Otherwise, install the 32-bit version of gSyncit including if using Windows 64-bit. You can confirm the “bit” version of Outlook used on Outlook File / Help or File / Accounts panel.