JRiver Media Center – all-in-one media management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for complete control of your digital media: Audio, Video, Images, and Television. It connects PC to stereo, TV, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners, and portable MP3 players. It plays all media, rips, burns, and organizes all your music, images, and video. MC encodes and plays all popular media formats. Powerful utilities include Media Server for streaming music and images to remote PCs. Media Center is more than a world class player. It’s also a Media Network, a whole house music, movie, TV, and photo solution. The leader in audiophile quality sound. The most powerful media database available; an essential tool for large collections.
* Native support of DirectShow DSP filters
* Audiophile – WASAPI exclusive output using high-end USB DACs
* Audiophile – Added ability to play files from memory instead of disk
* Audiophile – Support for high end USB DAC’s with WASAPI
* Headphone DSP makes listening more natural and comfortable.
* SoundcardSwitch command for the launcher, allows soundcard selection
* 3D album view adjusts text size to display more tracks when necessary
* 3D album view allows playing, adding, shuffling, and adding as next to play
* Image Preview allows zoom from a thumbnail to rotate, delete, compare, edit, and more
* Image thumbnail frames (optional)
* Photoshop PSD file support
* Single command copy / send to an editor like Photoshop, and stack new image with original
* Video tagging using sidecar files
* Chapter Support for MKV and MP4
* Chapters added to On Screen Display
* Info Panel displays metadata
* Added new “watched” column to metadata
* EPG can automatically retrieve XMLTV data
* Automatic correlation of XML channel names and MC channel names
* Info Panel displays metadata, including TV program art
* TV program art from YADB
* Watch Hulu and YouTube from Theater View
* Customizable nested views in Theater View
* Customizable File Info panel to display metadata
* Speed and quality enhancements
* Custom backgrounds
* Touch screen support
* On screen clock
Remotes and Servers:
* Wiki articles: Remotes and Servers
* Remote Relay using IR transceivers for controlling a set top box or receiver
* Remote Setup Wizard
* Media Center Remote learning and blasting
* Media Center can connect to another Media Center to act as a remote (TRemote)
* New HID remote control plug-in – supports shortcuts with keyboard, mouse, & gamepad
* Remote control with REST based Web Service Interface in Library Server
* Library Server supports read and write to allow for shared, multi-user database access
* DLNA added to the UPnP Server
* Library Server clients can write changes back to server
* Library Server connections allow playback on server as Playing Now zones
1. Changed: German translation updated (thanks ByteStar).
2. Changed: Renamed the thumbnail option to “Draw frames on thumbnails” from “Draw frames on image thumbnails” and made it turn off all border drawing when disabled.
3. Changed: Made lyrics lookup an array instead of throwing a message that there was already a process running.
4. Changed: The audio analyzer will think a file needs analysis if the HDCD field is -1.
5. NEW: Panel – Added Cloudplay to Panel. Note: ‘Playing to’ in Panel cannot be set to ‘Here’ (the browser) for Cloudplay to work.
6. NEW: Panel – Added a button to the Settings page, in the Library tab, to run auto-import.
7. NEW: Panel – Added a button to the Playing Now page menu that will swap the slider between volume and playback if only one is displayed.
8. NEW: Panel – Added an option to clear the playing now list in the options menu on the playing now page.
9. Changed: Panel – Changed the Information tab title on the Settings page to Library.
DOWNLOAD | MIRRORACE COM
DOWNLOAD | RAPIDU NET
DOWNLOAD | FILEFACTORY COM
DOWNLOAD | UPLOADED TO
DOWNLOAD | UPLOADBYTE COM
DOWNLOAD | DOUPLOADS COM