Windows x64 | Languages: English
Enrapture your audience with the most versatile and accessible content creation tool in the space. Sporting sleek 64-bit performance, an easy-to-master interface, and 4K rendering, ACDSee Video Studio 4 empowers you to bring your vision to life. In addition to easy sharing solutions, ACDSee Video Studio’s direct uploading to YouTube and Vimeo take the tedium out of distribution. Now with keyframing, green screen support, behaviors, overlays, non-destructive cropping, 3 axis rotation, support for HEIC files, freeze frames, GIF exporting, over 3x more keyboard shortcuts, and much more, ACDSee Video Studio 4 provides hassle-free video editing and screen recording without the learning curve.
Transform your content with keyframing! Seamlessly transition your media from one state to another. Control specific visual properties with pre-made or custom animations, and layer in still images or additional video to complete your narrative storytelling. Tilt, scale, rotate, and restore. Tell your story with visible cues by adapting blend modes and opacity settings, rotation, position, and size.
Green Screen Support
Put your subject anywhere! Remove green screen, or the color of your choosing, and layer in other videos or still images to create your own background.
Color grade your shots by loading and applying an endless array of cinematic LUTs.
Take control over the speed and overall duration of your media.
Cover it up
Blur out faces, license plates, or sensitive information with the customizable Mosaic tool.
Need some snow? A light leak? A countdown? Effortlessly add over 46 overlay effects on top of, before, or after your media.
Get creative with 13 new filters allowing you to morph, emboss, mirror, shake, obscure, adjust, and much more.
Capture the Moment
Extend the life of specific moments by creating freeze frames. Or snatch snapshots of your video’s playback and add them to your available media.
Export as a GIF
Quickly create GIFs from your videos or image series. With a recommended size for easy sharing, GIF generation has never been this painless.
Shift your media’s properties from one state to another with pre-made or custom animations!
Make an Entrance
Perfect your video’s style and movement with unique behaviors animating the entrances and exits of clips.
Training & Support
Easily motivate and educate using video to simplify concepts, convey ideas, and enhance learning. Facial expressions and body language can encompass hours’ worth of written explanation. Save your organization money by designing hands-off training videos for new hires. Create interpersonal connections by utilizing webcam and screen recording. Draw special attention to key pieces of information with captions, animations, overlays, freeze frames, audio effects, transitions, layering, and much more.
Marketing & Branding
In today’s evolving market of personal and business brands and fast-paced content creation, video is a necessary component of successful advertising. Connect with your target audience through promo videos, sneak peeks, trailers, commercials, video pitches, B2B presentations, featurettes, slideshows, and GIFs. Communicate your product, while putting a face to your name, brand, or organization with simultaneous webcam and screen recording. Create alluring videos designed to show your customers product highlights, defend your brand with watermarks, and subtitle for accessibility, all while inspiring your market.
Education & Teaching
Everyone has a skill to share, and this has given rise to online education on skill sharing websites. Communicate your expertise without being a video expert yourself. Record engaging lessons, lectures, and presentations, effortlessly expanding beyond the limits of the classroom walls and into the realms of distance education. Combine video, audio, and still images with text, filters, animations, overlays, transitions, and audio effects to clearly convey your message, and then share your online course on social media or to YouTube or Vimeo directly from inside ACDSee Video Studio 4.
• Animations and Behaviors that add motion effects to media
• Ability to remove a color of your choosing from media
• Import and/or apply Color LUTs
• Clip speed adjustment
• Ability to blur sensitive information with Mosaic tool
• Ability to add Overlay effects
• Ability to freeze a frame
• Ability to snapshot a frame
• Ability to produce GIFs
• 3 axis rotation of media
• Non-destructive Crop tool
• Ability to upload directly to Vimeo
• Added more filters to change the appearance of images and videos
• Added display of media position and dimensions
• New GUI design
• Added a color picking menu
• Added more keyboard shortcuts
• Larger text options in Captions
• Added more transitions
• Added ability to automatically fit project dimensions to the first video
• Added HEIC image format support
Supported file formats:
• File format read support list:
• Video formats: AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, MOV, TS, MTS, M2TS, ASF, M4V, MPG, MPEG
• Audio formats: WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, AC3, OGG, M4A
• Image formats: JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, HEIC
• File format produce and encode list:
• MP4, MOV, MP3, M4V, WebM, GIF
• Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1 & Windows® 10 (64-bit editions only)
• Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
• Microsoft® DirectX® 10 or higher
• Microsoft® .Net 4.0 or later version (included)
• Intel® Core™ i3 or AMD Athlon X2 ( 2GHz or faster)
• 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM recommended)
• 512 MB Video RAM (VRAM)
• DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
• 1024 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
• 2GB of available hard disk space