Requirements: Android 4.1+
SD Maid will help you keep your device clean and tidy! It offers a collection of tools to manage apps and files.
• Nobody is perfect and neither is Android.
• Apps you have already removed leave something behind.
• Logs, crash reports and other files you don’t really want are constantly being created.
• Your storage is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
• Let’s not go on here… Let SD Maid help you!
SD MAID ALLOWS YOU TO:
• Browse your whole device and manipulate files through a full-fledged file explorer.
• Remove superfluous files from your system.
• Manage installed user and system apps.
• Detect files formerly belonging to uninstalled apps.
• Search for files by name, content or date.
• Obtain a detailed overview of your devices storage.
• Optimize databases.
• Do actual app cleaning and remove expendable files, which supersedes what others may call ‘cache cleaning’.
• Detect duplicate pictures, music or documents, independent of name or location.
• Run tools automatically on a schedule or via widgets.
• Improved: Translations.
• Improved: Clutter database.
• Fixed: Long “sorting” duration. The calculation for sorting were done on the whole tree, now they are scoped correctly. I’ve also added a small caching mechanism that should make browsing a little bit faster.