Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it’s the latest gadget you’ve preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can’t wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don’t miss the doorbell.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
• Fixed an issue where certain Amazon orders could get stuck, preventing other deliveries from updating.
• Fixed an issue with USPS tracking numbers that include unexpected characters, like commas.
• Fixed an issue decoding the characters æ and Æ in Amazon item names.
• Connections to dhl.com now use HTTPS, and various links to tracking details have been updated to HTTPS.
• Improved link detection for PostNL.
• Links in sharing emails now go to https://deliveries.app instead of our previous site.
• Fixed a bug where Deliveries would sometimes stop updating a Google calendar.
• Fixed a bug where it might be difficult or impossible to change the “Add to Calendar” setting.
• Fixed an issue that could result in errors when restoring from a Time Machine backup.
Supported Operation Systems:
macOS 10.11 or later 64-bit