82 hosts currently supported ! filehosts like rapidgator, uploaded etc with 1 Alldebird Account
Articulate Storyline is the industry’s favorite software for creating interactive courses. It’s simple enough for beginners, yet powerful enough for experts. And it lets you create virtually any interaction you can imagine, in minutes. With the new perpetual version of Storyline, you’ll be able to deliver mobile and accessible courses with enhanced interactivity faster.
Deliver a responsive multi‑device experience
Simply create your course in Storyline 3 and click publish. The new responsive player dynamically adapts to tablet and smartphone screens, providing an optimal view of your course on every device—without you tweaking a thing. It supports touchscreen gestures, hides sidebar menus, eliminates browser chrome, and delivers mobile‑friendly playback controls.
Add closed captioning
Make your courses more accessible for all of your learners by adding closed captions. Simply import a caption file for each audio track and video in your course, then style captions using any font you want. You can even use triggers to toggle captions on and off when you’ve disabled player chrome.
Dial up the interactivity
Let learners manipulate data and slide content with dial interactions. Customize prebuilt dials or create your own from any object, graphic, or image. Use dials to simulate real‑world objects and tasks or let learners explore cause‑and‑effect relationships.
Get your game on
Create game‑like interactions easily with new triggers and motion path features. You can now trigger events when objects intersect, stop intersecting, enter the slide, or leave the slide. And take motion path animations to a whole new level by orienting moving objects to the paths they’re traveling.
Publish high‑performance HTML5 courses
HTML5 output looks better, runs faster, and supports more features than ever before. All accessibility features, including closed captions and custom tab order, are supported in HTML5 output. And you can choose to publish HTML5‑only or HTML5‑first courses.
Work more efficiently
Let Storyline do more of the work for you. With productivity enhancements, Storyline 3 finds and replaces fonts in seconds, automatically scales and crops images to fit any placeholder shape, and maintains triggers when you swap out placeholder images. You can also now name your motion paths, duplicate and set properties for multiple slide layers at once, and publish a single slide or scene.
– Enhanced: You’ll now see an HTML5 preview in the player properties windows. It no longer relies on Flash. And that means Storyline 3 is officially Flash-free. You can still publish Flash output, but the Flash Player isn’t required to use Storyline 3.
– Enhanced: On the Slides tab, we changed the name of the Basic Layouts button to New Slide and added the ability to insert slides with a single click. Click the top half of the button to quickly add a new slide with the same layout as the current slide. Or, click the bottom half of the button to choose from a list of basic layouts.
– Fixed: Animations couldn’t be removed from multiple objects all at once.
– Fixed: Previewing a course could be slow or choppy.Fixed: White lines or borders could appear around slides in published content.
– Fixed: Text disappeared from lists with justified alignment.
– Fixed: Clicking a custom section header in the menu didn’t jump to the first slide in that section.
– Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
– Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
– Windows 7 SP1 or later (32-bit or 64-bit)