Daossoft PDF Password Rescuer is a powerful PDF password tool to recover User password for PDF documents. It can recover the User password at a high speed, supporting all versions of PDF files created in Adobe Acrobat or other PDF software. It offers four powerful attack types: Brute-Force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack, Dictionary Attack and Smart Attack. You can choose one of them as required.
• Supports all versions of Adobe Acrobat or other PDF software.
• Supports file Types of PDF(*.pdf).
• 100% recovery rate.
• High recovery speed; optimization for multiprocessor systems.
• Patent-pending GPU acceleration technology with NVIDIA or ATI video cards.
• User-friendly interface can be operated with no technique required.
• Capability to choose the program priority mode.
• Automatically save and resume the process when you run the program next time.
• Shut down your computer automatically when the recovery is finished.
• Professional, timely and free technical support is always for you.
High Password Recovery Speed
• Recover the password at high speed, regardless of your encrypted PDF document size.
• Support multi-core CPUs to accelerate password recovery process significantly. The more CPU cores you have, the faster recovery speed you will enjoy.
• Program Priority is available to allocate more CPU power to PDF Password Rescuer and speed up the recovery speed efficiently.
• Support NVIDIA-GPU to accelerate the process of password recovery evidently.
PDF Password Rescuer Offers Four Powerful Attack Types
• Brute-Force Attack. This Attack will try all possible characters combinations in the specified Range. The password recovery engine is highly optimized, thus short password can be recovered immediately.
• Brute-force with Mask Attack. If you remember the password partially you can set a mask with the mask symbols for those parts you can’t remember, it will help you effectively shorten the recovery time compared with brute-force attack.(Highly Recommended)
• Dictionary Attack. Recover lost password by trying the password combinations in the built-in dictionary as a password. Self-created dictionary is also supported.
• Smart Attack.This Attack is automatic and smart attack. It will try all possible characters combinations including all printable characters.
• official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
• Support System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/2003/2008/2012/2016( 32/64 bit).
• Processor: 1 GHz or above (2.0 GHz recommended)
• RAM: 256 MB or above (1 GB recommended)
• Free Hard Disk Space: 10 MB or above