Requirements: Android 5.0+
Protect your data with unique and secure passwords! Forget the headache of remembering PINs and passwords! START USING A PASSWORD MANAGER TODAY!
SafeInCloud is a complete PASSWORD MANAGEMENT SOLUTION: Free Desktop Application + Mobile Application for Phones and Tablets.
• Material Design
• Dark Theme
• Strong Encryption (AES)
• Cloud Synchronization (Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive)
• Finger Scanner and Multi-window (Samsung devices)
• Password Strength Analysis
• Password Generator
• Browser Integration
• Cross Platform
• Free Desktop App
• Automatic Data Import
• SafeInCloud was completely redesigned to match new Material Design user interface language by Google. Try it yourself and enjoy an easy-to-use yet powerful user interface. In addition to the standard Light theme SafeInCloud also has a Dark theme option to help you saving a significant amount of battery life.
• Your data is always encrypted on a device and in a cloud with a strong 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). This algorithm is used by the U.S. Government for protection of a top secret information. AES is also widely adopted worldwide and became the de facto encryption standard.
• Your database is automatically synchronized with your own cloud account (Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive). Thus you can easily restore your entire database from a cloud to a new phone or computer (in case of a loss or an upgrade). Your phone, tablet and computer are also automatically synchronized between each other via a cloud.
Finger scanner and multi-window:
• You can unlock SafeInCloud with a fingerprint on Samsung devices with the finger scanner. SafeInCloud can also run in the multi-window mode, side by side with another app, e.g. a browser. So, you can drag-n-drop a login and a password to a web page with a finger or S Pen.
Password strength analysis:
• SafeInCloud analyses your password strengths and shows a strength indicator next to each password. The strength indicator displays an estimated crack time for a password. All cards with weak passwords are marked with a red sign.
• The password generator helps you generating random and secure passwords. There is also an option to generate memorable, but still strong passwords.
• The Desktop application integrates with a browser. This allows you to paste passwords directly into web pages. You don’t need to manually copy and paste passwords from SafeInCloud into a browser. The mobile application contains a built-in browser with a similar password auto-fill functionality.
• SafeInCloud is available on the following platforms: OS X (Mac), iOS (iPhone and iPad), Windows, and Android.
Free desktop app:
• Download a free Desktop application for Windows or Mac OS from http://www.safe-in-cloud.com to be able access your database on your computer. The Desktop application also makes data entry and editing fast and easy using a hardware keyboard.
Automatic data import:
• The Desktop application can automatically import your data from another password manager. You don’t need to manually reenter all your passwords.
• Application size and memory usage optimization
• Faster login and search
• Support for Pixel 4 face unlock (select Default biometric method in the app’s Security settings)
• Improvements and bug fixes