Requirements: Android 4.4+
AppBlock – Stay Focused is an android application that helps you (its users) to block temporarily distracting applications on his mobile so that you can stay focused in school or your work. The blocker app can get activated for a precise time and date, and once the pre-set time duration gets over, the barring gets automatically over.
How to use:
The app App Block – Stay Focused is really easy to use. Post download, you can select applications that may seem distracting while you are doing some important jobs and keep their notification off for a certain time according to your preference. THERE ARE MORE TO CHECK:
• By using app blocker, you can block temporarily any application
• You can block temporarily your mail also: for example, if you are on your weekend vacation, you can keep your email notification off.
• If you don’t want change settings during blocking time. Just add App Block into blocked apps
• You can disable other notifications also if needed for a specific time to help you in concentrating more in your office chore. (One important update: Notification blocking works from android version 4.3).
Take a look at the app blocker features of the app app block and get a detailed idea how this utility and privacy protector app works for your work-life balance:
• Block application launch: be choosy and selective about app launch,
• Select how long you want to spend in a particular application per day when a profile is active. No more than 15 minutes of Facebook in school or during working hours,
• Disable notifications from particular application: you can avoid unwanted communications,
• Create profiles with rules for groups of particular applications: you can impose restrictions of public profile,
• Use a timer and activate profiles for a selected time window,
• Protect your AppBlock application with a PIN code: it will enhance your security protocol and privacy configurations on your device,
• Boost your productivity
• List of blocked notifications, so you don’t miss anything
• Profile lock (unlock only when phone is connected to charger)
• Strict Mode
• If application blocking doesn’t work or App Block use to much battery please go to AppBlock settings and allow AppBlock in Accessibility Settings.
• Website blocking!
• Frequent issues troubleshooting