Requirements: Android 4.1+
The fastest data backup and restore tool on Android phones! You can backup applications, contacts, text messages, call history, bookmarks, calendars to your SD card, Gmail, or Google Drive. You can share installation APK file to your friends by one tap. You will never lose your data again!
Important notice #1
• If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder (“SmsContactsBackup” by default) to your external SD card
Important notice #2
• Since Android M, access bookmarks from 3rd application is disabled, so Super Backup cannot backup and restore bookmarks.
Important notice #3
• If you schedule automatic backups, and you use some apps such as Task Killer or Memory Clear, please make sure you had add Super Backup into their White List or Ignore list. Otherwise Super Backup can not run in background, and automatic backups will not work.
Important notice #4
• When you finished the SMS restore process, but the messages were not displayed in your default SMS app, please try to reboot your device.
• Backup apps to SD card
• Backup all app download links of Google Play
• Backup & restore app’s data(need root)
• Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
• Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
• Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
• Can select SMS conversations to backup
• Delete the backup data on SD card
• Schedule automatic backups
• Auto upload scheduled backups to your Gmail or Google Drive
• Can download backup files from Google Drive
• Show last backup count & time
• User can change backup folder path in Settings
Fix bugs on Android 10