Requirements: Android 5.0+
Lumosity’s cognitive training program is a fun, interactive way to train your brain and learn about how your mind works. Used by over 100 million people worldwide, Lumosity’s program consists of science-based games designed to exercise memory, attention, speed, flexibility and problem-solving.
The app includes:
• 50+ activities …and counting.
• Challenges for memory, speed, logic, problem-solving, math, language, and more.
• Regularly release of new features.
• Carefully curated sets of games made for you.
• Personalized tracking of training habits and preferences to find different ways to challenge your brain.
Detailed training insights:
• Learn your game strengths, weaknesses and cognitive patterns.
• Analysis of your game play to make connections to daily life.
The story behind Lumosity®:
• We’re a team of scientists and designers exploring new ways to challenge the brain and push cognitive research forward. We take common cognitive and neuropsychological tasks, or create entirely new, experimental challenges. Working with experienced designers, we transform these tasks into games and puzzles that challenge core cognitive skills.
We also work with 40+ university researchers worldwide. We give qualified researchers free access to Lumosity training and tools, helping them investigate new areas in cognition.
We invite you to train with us and join in our mission to advance the understanding of human cognition.
The app is available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Japanese and Korean. To access the app in one of these languages, change your device setting to the desired language.
Welcome to the release notes, your bi-weekly update on what’s new in the Lumosity app. This week we’re serving up a couple of bug fixes and background improvements that’ll keep your workouts running smoothly.