Requirements: Android 2.0 and up
Remotely view listen control and record cameras.
Awarded Best Software in Utilities category for 2011. Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam. With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won’t let me describe them properly so here’s an overview.
– Wide protocol and video format support include HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
– Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
– Support for 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
– more drivers and driver fixes
– Chromecast support (More Actions)
– Recall recent motion events in Record Playback
– Android Wear / TV support
– homescreen shortcuts
– add homescreen shortcut for camera or group
– embedded web server navigation of recent motion events
– optional timestamp when converting to video file
– add convert video to animated GIF
– motion detection sensitivity setting
– Android 5.1 tweaks