Automatic Call Recorder ACR records all your phone calls and conversations automatically once you set it up. This Automatic Call Recorder App has all the features, options and customisations you wanted.
– It has four audio format to choose from – 3GP, WAV, MP4 and AMR with different Audio Source options to choose from. Whether you want to record the two sided conversations or only your voice or only the other side of the conversation, you can select the audio source which works best for you.
– The Automatic Call Recorder App or ACR has a unique dual UI mode which boasts of app level customisation with Light Mode and Dark Mode options.
– The Call Recorder App also has the option to record automatically or ask you before recording the call each time. It’s all left to you to select whichever suits you the best.
– The App also boasts of providing different recording mode like recording all the calls, or only those calls which are in your contacts list or set priority contacts which you select or record only those conversations which are unknown to you. Each and every choice is yours.
– You can also save notes to a particular recording and save them so that you don’t miss any important things.
– Call recorder app has an easy to search feature where you can search recorded conversations via phone number, contact name or any notes which you might have saved. Easy to find exactly the right one you are looking for.
– The app has an inbox size to put a cap on your unwanted call recordings. You can set the limit of 10, 50, 100, 500 or Unlimited based on your choice. But you can always save a recording and it stays there permanently until you decide to delete it.
– The automatic call recorder app also provides an option to put a password and lock it so that only you can open it and hear the recordings.
– All the recordings are stored in your SD card in an orderly fashion sorted date wise with easy to understand file and folder names.
– Play the recordings directly inside the app without having to open any other 3rd party audio player and share the recordings with any app installed or email directly from the app. You can also see the call history of a particular contact right within the app chronologically.
– Added Spanish, Russian, French, Arabic and Ukrainian languages
– Added Russian, Spanish, French, Arabic and Ukrainian languages
– Incoming calls not being recorded on some devices fixed
– Toast message bug fixed
– Added Upload to Dropbox feature
– Fixed screen wake issue while playing recordings
– Added Kannada language