Requirements: Android 4.0.3+
Barcode scanner & Inventory manager XSCANPET is the perfect barcode scanner for your inventory It is a barcode scanner App with inventory manager features. It uses an Excel file as item database. The camera on your device is used to read barcodes and look up item information in an Excel spreedsheet file.
This application have a lot of powerfull configuration options, and can be adapted for almost every situation. For example you can use this barcode scanner as:
– Warehouse Manager: It is a barcode reader (your device will work as a barcode terminal)
– Inventory Manager: It is a warehouse manager & stock taking tool. Here you can use the bar code scanner as a helpfull tool. But the app could still work without using it
– Use it also as an inventory tracker with your home inventory.
– Store inventory and stock managing: handle the stock of your store or warehouse: Items are divided into categories that are identified with a barcode. Register how many elements of each product category you have. This way you can do stock control.
– Inventory of separate items: Build a movies collection, DVD collection, etc
– Wifi Scanner (wifi terminal): Use this if you need to scan the barcode directly into a document on your computer. This means the phone will read the barcode and will end it through Wifi to your computer. It will be a Wifi terminal.
– GPS Points of Interest (POIs): record GPS coordinates of the places you visit, like monuments, cities, beach, etc
– Also e-commerce: osCommerce, Prestashop, Magento, Ecommerce, etc
– Others possibilities: SCANPET features, don’t finish here. Please take a time to explore, you can configure everything! like sales management, payments, shipment manager, meetings attendance or build accounting reports from the output Excel file on your computer, etc
You can also put your inventory on Dropbox and Google Drive (share with other users and backup to Dropbox and Google Drive).
The XSCANPET barcode scanner support these formats:
– UPC-A and UPC-E
– EAN-8 and EAN-13
– Code 39
– Code 93
– Code 128
– QR Code
– adds Google Drive and Dropbox backup (upload and download your Excel files and configuration files to Dropbox and Google Drive).
– You can also use column customization to define Excel forms. So you edit the Excel file using a form. Available datatypes: string,number,lists of values,photos,date, time,latitude,longitude,etc
– And you can define powerfull filters and search for rows easyly.
– Now the application has a usefull wizard to help you to configure the app.