Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 39.6 MB
Document management reinvented. DEVONthink Pro Office is your Mac paperless office. It stores all your documents, helps you keep them organized, and presents you with what you need to get the job done.
– Keep your data together in one place
– Scan your paper, archive your email
– Let artificial intelligence help you file your data
– Sync your data to all your devices, fast and secure
– Share your data with anyone, whether they use Mac or PC
Get organized, effortlessly
– DEVONthink keeps your valuable data organized and presents it in the way you want.
– DEVONthink keeps all your information in one easy-to-backup database, and presents it to you in a variety of ways optimized to your work style. Multiple views help you quickly navigate your data.
– Many documents can be viewed and edited inline, without resorting to Quick Look or opening another app. Read webpages as if they were local documents.
Be more productive
– Don’t fight the information flood by yourself. DEVONthink is smart and actively assists you with its built-in artificial intelligence.
– Let DEVONthink automatically file new documents for you based on how you filed similar documents. Later, the advanced search function retrieves the documents that you need for your task, while smart groups present related data together. Quickly find similar documents using keywords extracted from the document and the unique “See also” function.
Create something new
– It’s not about data, it’s about creating something meaningful from it. DEVONthink is your information power tool.
– Collect, analyze, summarize, write: With DEVONthink you have all you need in one app that actively supports your workflow. View all your data in one place, use our innovative approach to tags to quickly organize documents, and write in the enhanced rich text editor. Use manual or automatic Wiki-style links to effortlessly cross-reference your work.
– DEVONthink’s two full screen modes help you stay focused, while smart templates are a great starting point for new documents.
Your data, no boundaries
– Wherever your data comes from and whatever you want to do with it, DEVONthink provides you with the best tools and as much metadata as possible.
– Store your documents in the self-contained database or simply reference them by using the index feature. Clip data from other apps with just a keystroke, adding it to the GTD®-like inbox for later filing, or take notes with the Take Note panel or the Dashboard widget. Browser extensions, the Services menu, and the Sorter panel integrate DEVONthink with your workflow.
– Send links to your documents to any app which handles web addresses (URLs), e.g. OmniFocus or Mail, or export your documents in their original file format. DEVONthink doesn’t hold your data hostage.
Keep everything in sync — fast, robust, and secure
– Use your databases on all your Macs, iPads, and iPhones. Collaborate in your team. It’s ultra-fast, super robust, and strong encryption keeps prying eye out.
– Sync your data directly on the local network, via WebDAV or Dropbox, or using just anything mountable, e.g. a USB stick or SD card. You decide what data is synced, when, and to which locations. Full AES 256 bit encryption keep everyone out who you don’t want to let in. Your data belongs to you, not to your service provider or us.
– Carry your important data with you all the time with DEVONthink To Go 2 (available soon). Use the same database on all your team’s Macs but let everyone work independently by regularly synchronizing new work on the local network, an NAS, or internet-based file service.
The Pro advantage
– DEVONthink grows with your needs. DEVONthink Pro and Pro Office support your personal work style with many advanced options.
– Use separate databases for each project, and let automatic grouping create order from chaos. Add RSS feeds to your database to automatically import new articles, or download and archive full websites. The concordance gives you a real-time analysis of your data.
– AppleScript support, Automator actions, and script-driven smart templates let you integrate DEVONthink with other software. The sky’s the limit!
Scan, archive, share — with DEVONthink Pro Office:
Go paperless now
– Let’s face it. Even though we use our computers as much as possible, paper happens. Letters, invoices, receipts, magazine articles can join your digital files, scanned and fully searchable. Just place your document scanner right above your wastebasket.
– DEVONthink Pro Office works with all scanners compatible with OS X’s Image Capture and uses ABBYY FineReader technology for making scans searchable.
Archive your email, too
– Using DEVONthink is all about creating a seamless workflow. Add your email to your database and mix it freely with other files relevant to your projects. Email yourself documents and use rules in Apple Mail to add them to your database automatically. DEVONthink Pro Office even integrates your favorite instant messaging apps..
– DEVONthink Pro Office stores messages transparently in their original format.
Share your knowledge
– Don’t keep valuable knowledge to yourself — share it. DEVONthink Pro Office’s built-in web server gives your teammates, colleagues, and friends access to your collected data. They can browse, search, and download your documents or upload files to your inbox.
– Port forwarding makes your databases available from anywhere in the world, and password-protection keeps prying eyes out.
● Support for sheets created by DEVONthink To Go 2.4
● Insert Link To submenu added to the contextual menu of editable plain text and Markdown documents
● URL command “x-devonthink://search?query=” added for initiating a search
● Optional “method” AppleScript parameter added to specify the http method when downloading documents
● “last downloaded response” AppleScript property added to retrieve the last HTTP-Status code and more
● Web interface is compatible again to other platforms and modern browsers.
● Improved display of webserver addresses in Preferences > Server
● Pressing Delete or ⌫ Backspace deletes the PDF pages currently selected in the PDF sidebar.
● The Edit > Find commands search from the current page of PDF documents if no text is selected.
● PDF annotations and text entered into PDF forms are now searchable; improves the recognition of duplicates too.
● Dropping email messages from Apple Mail skips already imported messages.
● Email messages can be imported even though some messages may not yet have been loaded.
● Audio documents can now, e.g., resume playback after closing and reopening the document.
● Foreground and background colors for Markdown documents can be customized by linked stylesheets or Preferences > Web.
● Pressing the ⌘ Command modifier key when dragging from other apps doesn’t move the items anymore if the source app doesn’t support this.
● Improved validation of Format > Add Link
● Improved Clip to DEVONthink web browser extension
● Databases located in cloud folders can’t be opened anymore but can be relocated or revealed in the Finder.
● An existing DEVONthink Personal database is now copied to ~/Databases after launching DEVONthink Pro Office for the first time.
● Improved appearance of email attachments in alternate email view
● Improved appearance of label colors in menus
● OCR retains extended attributes (e.g., Finder tags) of source files
● Improved handling of .textbundle document packages doesn’t depend on installed third-party software anymore.
● Improved automatic naming of clipped Markdown documents
● Improved HTML/XML and email character set and encoding support
● Much faster Go > Go to page in case of very long PDF documents
● Improved reliability of database name handling
● Improved reliability of capturing and thumbnailing dynamic and asynchronous websites
● Improved reliability of thumbnailing PDF documents
● Improved responsiveness of the Download Manager
● Optimized email archiving
● Improved queuing of clipping web pages for reduced server load
● Improved logging
● Improved bug reporting
● Improved overall reliability and performance
● Validating WebDAV URLs accepts hosts without a dot
● Improved compatibility to WebDAV servers, e.g., older Microsoft IIS versions
● Improved reliability of sync status
● Improved French localization
● Improved error logging and handling
● Fixed an issue where document properties equal to the item’s title were filtered from the internal metadata store
● Fixed an issue where found occurences in PDF documents weren’t highlighted on macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 and later (Workaround)
● Fixed an issue where highlights in PDF thumbnails were not visible on macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 and later (Workaround)
● Fixed an issue where processing large numbers of PDF pages in the background on macOS (High) Sierra caused memory peaks (Workaround)
● Fixed an issue where DEVONthink Pro Office tried to open a database again after canceling the prompt to open protected databases on launch
● Fixed an issue where some email messages with a non-empty subject couldn’t be imported from Apple Mail via drag-and-drop
● Fixed an issue where temporary files were not removed after dropping links from other applications to DEVONthink Pro Office
● Fixed an issue where the Data > Capture menu items weren’t disabled for Markdown documents, formatted notes, and local HTML pages without a URL
● Fixed an issue where the displayed location of items was sometimes the one in the trash even if locations outside the trash existed
● Fixed an issue where the favorites in contextual menus weren’t alphanumerically sorted
● Fixed an issue where the navigation bar displayed a UUID for external HTML documents
● Fixed an issue where the navigation bar wasn’t always updated after renaming items
● Fixed an issue where the sidebar sorting of opened databases wasn’t updated after renaming a database
● Fixed an issue where thumbnailing PDF pages could fail
● Fixed an issue related to refreshing RSS feeds
● Fixed an issue related to temporary placeholders of the PDF sidebar while creating thumbnails
● Fixed a rare crash related to importing or converting encrypted email messages
● Fixed a rare crash related to previewing Markdown and HTML documents
Requirements: Mac running OS X 10.9 or later.