with USB Secure you can password protect USB drives, SSD drives, external drives and memory cards. Protection is PC independent and does not require installation or administrative rights on the other end. You can unprotect your data by entering the password again. Works in all flavors of Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP
USB Safely Remove is a USB device manager. USB Safely Remove saves time and extends user abilities on active work with flash-drives, portable drives, card readers and and other gadgets.
USB Safely Remove gives a handy safe removal, devoids of annoyances of the native Windows tool, displays what programs prevent stopping a device, hides drives of empty card reader slots, allows to return a stopped devices back and has many other features for comfortable work with hot-plug devices (USB, SATA, Firewire, PCMCIA).
Features of USB Safely Remove
• Safely remove in one click!
• Displaying processes which are preventing USB device from being stopped
• Powerful command line support
• 3 methods to stop devices.
• Automatically assigning hotkeys.
• Forbidding stopping any device.
• Customizable names and descriptions for devices.
• Notifications about connecting/disconnecting devices with the help of a balloon tooltip.
• Playing sounds or running external programs when devices are connecteddisconnected.
• Restricting access to the features of the program with a password.
• Loading custom images for devices
• Ability to operate SATA drives
Support for High-DPI monitors:
* If you set your DPI setting to more than 100% the previous versions of the program displayed blurry dialogs. Now all texts in the dialogs are scaled and looks clear.
* Press “Tab” key in the menu to show the main window (with the hidden device list)
* If the program icon is in the ‘additional icons’ area of the systray the menu is displayed above this area (not in front of it)
* Warning dialog is displayed on attempt to return USB3.0 device back, because this action leads the USB 3.0 hub to a temporarily disabled state
* Multi-monitor support improvement: program dialogs are now displayed on the same monitor with the device menu
* Hotkey to stop all devices is displayed in the tray context menu
* The option “Notify about connected devices on system exit” is now off by default
Command line improvements:
* Forced return command is added
* Extended logging added
* Sometimes the program didn’t display the menu or display it in an incorrect place
* An error could be displayed after successful device stopping
* An error could be displayed when the program is running in background
* Program didn’t delete sent error reports
* An error could be displayed while searching for locking processes
* An error could be displayed on device forced stopping
* In some cases an error displayed when calling the device menu
* Some PNG images can crash the program when loaded as device icons
* Installer option “Don’t create icon in the Start menu” were ignored
* On white-and-black Windows color scheme some dialogs were displayed incorrectly
* ‘A’ and ‘B’ drive letters were never assigned automatically to devices, it causes the external storage may not have a drive letter at all
* An error could be displayed when selecting device context menu item
* An error could be displayed on ejecting media (card reader’s card or CD-ROM’s media)
* An error displayed when clicking to some parts of the device menu
* An error might be displayed after ejecting of a card reader’s card
* The program assistant service can silently crash in some cases
* Forced return didn’t work in some cases (handles to neighbor devices weren’t actually closed)
* Could not see locking processes for devices with folder-only mount point(s)
MultiBootUSB allows you to install multiple live linux on a USB disk non destructively and option to uninstall distros. Try out the world’s first true cross platform multi boot live usb creator for free.
No matter you work in Windows or Linux, MultiBootUSB will work in the same manner. Bootable USB created in windows should work in Linux and vice versa. It also reduces the development time significantly as the code base is same for Windows and Linux. MultiBootUSB is designed to be a stand alone from ground up. Which means that all necessary files and binary executables are included in the executable. Simply download and double clicking on the executable should launch MultiBootUSB.
MultiBootUSB is released under General Public Licence (GPL). Anybody can use, modify and redistribute if they wish. It is also build using the best of open source softwares from the world. Be it Python, Syslinux or 7zip you get the best. Source code is always available to users to view.
Some of the chages made in this release are listed below:-
This version is written in python 3
GUI toolkit moved to pyqt5
Upgraded isodump.py to support python 3 (Thanks to LiQiong Lee)
Option to choose the desired persistence size using slide
Introduces command line option (install and uninstall distros as of now and will be extended later)
Progress can be monitered when running from terminal
Multibootusb should be started with admin/ root privilage under Linux
Fixed the bug which causing USB disk to set read only
Fixed ‘Undef symbol FAIL: __syslinux_debug_enabled’ error for gparted, clonezilla and some other (Thanks to yurikhan for pointing to right direction)
Fixed the bug which crashes multibootusb when non-ascii charecters are present in the ISO link
Fixed the bug which prevent multibootusb not to install syslinux
Now debain installer can be installed
Updated dependency packages stddeb, pyinstaller and pyudev to latest version
Fixed hiren’s boot cd bug (but user has to avoid “’” in the path)
Updated install.py script to include all missing dependencies
pkexec is required now undaining Linux for obtaining admin permission
Fixed dban not supported error
Fixed AVG rescue disk not supported error
Added Offline Windows Password and registry editor (latest version)
Added F4UBCD iso
Fixed the crash when mountpath contain space
Dropped udisk version 1 for obtaining details of USB disks
Now the GUI responds smoothly when using ISO Imager option (dd)
Fixed superficial duplicate devices on Refresh USB under ISO Imager tab
Corrected some typo errors
version bumped to 8.0.0 as it is a major upgrade
Added support for bl-Hydrogen Linux
Many other improvements and bug fixes…
Download | Direct Link
USB Safely Remove is a utility for effortless and speedy disconnection of any removable devices. Not only does it save time, but it ensures that all data remains on a device when it is unplugged. Safely Remove is a system utility designed for quick and safely stopping USB Flash Drives connected to your computer. With this utility you can safely stop and remove USB Flash Drives much faster then using “Safely remove hardware”” icon in the system tray.
– Unlimited number of processes to launch
You may specify to launch any number of processes for specified event. For example you may setup launching a backup of the drive before stopping and following disomounting of a TrueCrypt volume
– Optional command line parameters
You may pass such device parameters as drive letter, drive label, device PNP name into the process command line via parameter templates (e.g. this command line will browse a drive in Explorer on device connection: explorer.exe %DriveLetter%)
– New events to launch programs
Now programs can be launched after device plugging, before device stopping, after device stopping and after device removing
– Global autorun
You can setup a program to be launched not only for certain device, but for all hotplug devices in the system.
USB Disk Storage Format Tool is a small software application that allows anyone to scan and check an USB storage device for errors, then fix them. USB sticks hold important data, from sensitive bank data to important passwords, and being small they can be carried away easy. This program can format fast your device so everything is in order for a long period. The formatting process is quick and conducted in a safe manner. You can erase data and delete space that wasn’t available for deleting in the traditional way.
Remove malicious software
This utility lets your thanks to its formatting abilities remove all signs of malicious software, meaning you will be able to use safely your USB stick once again.
When started, the process will also correct partition errors if any are found on the storage disk.
Before the stick is formatted you can scan it for known errors.
USB Disk Storage Format Tool has the ability to create FAT 32 volumes larger than 32 GB, giving more freedom of usage to the user.
Tested for safety
The software application has been tested on many storage device units for safety and stability. Some of the USB sticks that were used in the tests are: Compact Flash, CF Card II, Memory Stick Duo Pro, SDHC, SDXC, Thumb Drive, Pen Drive) of the following brands, SanDisk, Kingston, Transcend, Corsair, HP, Sony, Lexar, Imation, Toshiba, PNY, ADATA, Verbatim, LaCie, Panda, Seatech, SDKSK9, Silicon Power, IronKey, and HDE.
The user interface is simple and even the inexperienced user can cope with the process of formatting the USB stick fast and secure.
When plugged in, the stick will show up in the main window under Device tab, then you can enter a volume label name, check and correct the disk or simply format the disk and get free space.
USB Disk Storage Format Tool is ideal for users that need their USB sticks clean, 100% functional and without any errors. The software application runs very good, without system load and is very easy to use having the main functions clearly stated in the main window.
Quick format and safe format.
Erase all data and delete space on flash drives that cannot be removed in the traditional way.
Remove any tracks of malicious software that may have infected it.
Correct partition errors if any.
Create volume label for USB disk drives.
Scan drive for errors before formatting.
Create a FAT32 volume larger than 32 GB.
Tested with thousands of flash drives (Compact Flash, CF Card II, Memory Stick Duo Pro, SDHC, SDXC, Thumb Drive, Pen Drive) of the following brands, SanDisk, Kingston, Transcend, Corsair, HP, Sony, Lexar, Imation, Toshiba, PNY, ADATA, Verbatim, LaCie, Panda, Seatech, SDKSK9, Silicon Power, IronKey, and HDE.
Whats New :
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
Download | Direct Link
Multiboot USB Flash Drive PLUS – una raccolta di Applicazioni / Utility, raccolti sotto un coperchio, un avvio multiplo stick tipo di design. Progettato per l’installazione di sistemi operativi Windows XP / 2000 / Vista / 7/10 /, il boot e restauro e rianimazione di immagini e strumenti direttamente da un dispositivo di memorizzazione USB (flash drive) proprio come un flash drive di backup in sé e convertire immagini Linux su diversi formati di informazioni ISO.Additional:
Designer è stato creato per essere in grado di utilizzare un’unità flash USB o disco rigido esterno per lavorare con più immagini della norma ISO / IMG / IMA, raccolti sotto un coperchio, senza il disimballaggio. È possibile mantenere la stessa unità, non la rottura in un gruppo di partizioni, diversi sistemi operativi completamente diversi (OS) per l’installazione sul proprio PC. Una caratteristica distintiva del progettista Multiboot USB Flash Drive Plus à la capacità di contenere più immagini ISO di una versione di Windows, ma con diversa profondità di bit e la formulazione in un unico luogo, con la possibilità di installare e interferire con l’altro. Ad esempio, è possibile in un flash drive USB (se il volume permette) scompattare professionale x32 di Windows 10, Windows 10 Professional x64, Windows 10 Enterprise x32, Windows x64 e 10 Corporate, ecc, questo si ottiene con utilità WinSetupFromUSB, NovicorpWinToFlash, in alcune altre applicazioni analoghe / simili (designer), è impossibile.
Il Multiboot USB Flash Drive Plus contiene tutte le versioni più recenti del software necessario per la creazione di un stick multiboot.
Multiboot USB Flash Drive PLUS – a collection of applications / utilities, collected under one cover, a kind designer multiboot stick. Designed for installation of operating systems Windows XP / 2000 / Vista / 7/10 /, the Linux boot and restoration and reanimation of images and tools directly from a USB storage device (flash drive) just as a backup flash drive itself and convert images of different formats to ISO.Additional Information:
Designer was created to to be able to use a USB flash drive or external hard drive to work with multiple images of the ISO / IMG / IMA, collected under one cover, not unpacking them. You can keep the same drive, not breaking it up into a bunch of partitions, several completely different operating systems (OS) for installation on their PC. A distinctive feature of designer Multiboot USB Flash Drive PLUS is the ability to hold multiple ISO-images of one version of Windows, but with different bit depth and the wording in one place, with the possibility to install them and interfere with each other, they will not. For example, it is possible on one USB flash drive (if volume allows) unpack Professional x32 Windows 10, Windows 10 Professional x64, Windows 10 Enterprise x32, Windows x64 and 10 Corporate, etc., this is achieved by WinSetupFromUSB utilities, NovicorpWinToFlash, in some other similar / analogous applications (designers), it’s impossible.
The Multiboot USB Flash Drive PLUS contains all the latest versions of the required software for creating a multiboot stick.
Operating Systems : Windows XP / 2000 / Vista / 7/10 (32bit/64bit)
WinToUSB is the best Windows To Go Maker that allows you to install and run Windows operating system on a USB hard drive or USB flash drive, using an ISO image or CD/DVD drive as the source of installation. Starting from version 2.0, you can clone current Windows OS installation (Windows 7 or later) to a USB drive as a Windows To Go Workspace. WinToUSB also supports creating a bootable WinPE USB drive, it can help you transfer the contents of WinPE to a USB drive and make the drive bootable.
WinToUSB’s key features include
• Easy-to-use wizard interface that provides step-by-step instructions for creating a Windows To Go USB drive.
• Creation of Windows To Go from an ISO image file or CD/DVD drive.
• Clone an existing Windows OS (Windows 7 or later) to a USB Drive as a Windows To Go Workspace.
• Use of a Non-Enterprise Edition of Windows 10/8.1/8/7 to create Windows To Go Workspace.
• Creation of Windows To Go on Non•Certified Windows To Go USB Drive.
Extra features of the Enterprise Edition
• Clone current Windows OS (Enterprise edition of Windows 10/8.1/8/7) to a USB drive as a Windows To Go Workspace
• Clone current Windows OS which on a dynamic disk to a USB drive as a Windows To Go Workspace
• Clone current Windows OS which on a USB disk (Windows To Go USB drive) to other USB drives as a Windows To Go Workspace
• Windows 7 is not completely portable. You may have driver problems when booting on different computers, so highly recommend using Windows 10/8.1/8 to create portable Windows.
• Windows 7 does not have built•in USB 3.0 support, so Windows 7 will have to be booted from a USB 2.0 port.
• The common USB flash drives are very slow. It takes a long time to install and run Windows from a common USB flash drive, highly recommend using a USB hard disk, a Windows To Go Certified Drives or a SanDisk Extreme CZ80 USB 3.0 Flash Drive to create portable Windows.
• Windows To Go drives can be booted on different computers, so you can carry it to anywhere and use it on any computer.
• You need to be an administrator on the computer you are installing the WinToUSB on.
Whats New :
Add support for Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview
Fixed bug: Failed to convert internal hard drive to Windows To Go drive
Fixed bug: Failed to create Windows To Go from a VHD/VHDX file
Fixed bug: Failed to format USB flash drive
FlashBoot is an ultimate tool for making USB devices bootable. FlashBoot can install fully-functional Windows 8/8.1/10 to USB thumbdrive (so you can boot Windows from USB and carry your OS, your apps, your documents, your browser in the pocket, run it in public library, in internet-cafe, work-from-home etc).
Also, FlashBoot can convert Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 installation CD/DVD to bootable USB disk, useful for Windows installation on netbooks and other devices without CD/DVD drive. FlashBoot supports USB flash thumbdrives and USB hard disks.
– Install full Windows 8/8.1/10 to USB thumbdrive
– Convert Windows setup CD/DVD to USB thumbdrive
– Convert Emergency Boot CD to USB
– Convert BartPE bootable CD to USB
– Install DOS to USB thumbdrive
– Convert bootable CD/DVD/floppy to USB
What’s new in FlashBoot 2.3:
– UEFI support has been added to the FlashBoot:
– Installation of fully-functional Windows 8/8.1/10 to USB thumbdrive/HDD in UEFI mode
– Conversion of Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 installation DVD to USB thumbdrive/HDD in UEFI mode
– UEFI shell
What’s New in Version 2.3f:
– Multiple internal optimizations to reduce program size.
Professional & Unique USB Flash Drive Data Recovery Software for Removible Storage Devices Like USB Flash Drive, USB Memory, JumpDrive, Pen Drive, Pocket Drive, Thumb Drive and More.
– Recover data from your removable storage media lost due to accidental deletion, format, Virus attack, corruption, damaged file system etc.
– Recover damaged, corrupted, crashed memory stick, usb jump drive, pen drive, dongle, external usb hard disk or other removable drive.
The Leading Any Data Recovery Software for Removable Storage.
IUWEshare USB Flash Drive Data Recovery can recover deleted or lost data/files from flash drives including USB flash drive, USB memory, JumpDrive, Pen Drive, Pocket Drive, Thumb Drive and many more USB flash drives.
Recover Any Data from USB Flash Drive Fast, Easy and Reliable.
USB Flash Drive Data Recovery software can restore deleted files like videos, photos, audio files, documents and more from USB Flash Drive without any data loss. It is the most reliable data recovery for USB flash drive which guarantees USB flash drive owners the most safe way to get lost data back.
Fast, Complete and Safe USB Flash Drive Data Recovery Software to Recover Data in Easy Steps.
IUWEshare USB Flash Drive Data Recovery is easy to use and you don’t have to be a computer expert to recover your files. You can get deleted or lost data back from USB Flash Drive in one click.
Recover Deleted or Lost Data from USB Flash Drive Due to Various Reasons That Could Result in Flash Drive Failure.
IUWEshare USB Flash Drive Data Recovery can recover files from your USB Flash Drive lost due to accidental deletion, format, Virus attack, corruption, damaged file system, damaged, corrupted logically bad…
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
USBDeview is a small utility that lists all USB devices that are currently connected to your computer, as well as all USB devices that you previously used. For each USB device, exteneded information is displayed: Device name/description, device type, serial number (for mass storage devices), the date/time that device was added, VendorID, ProductID, and more…
USBDeview also allows you to uninstall USB devices that you previously used, and disconnect USB devices that are currently connected to your computer. You can also use USBDeview on a remote computer, as long as you login to that computer with admin user.
USBDeview doesn’t require any installation process or additional DLL files. Just copy the executable file (USBDeview.exe) to any folder you like, and run it. The main window of USBDeview will display all USB devices installed on your computer.
You can select one or more items, and then disconnect (unplug) them, uninstall them, or just save the information into text/xml/html file.
USBDeview Columns Description:
· Device Name: Specifies the device name. For some device, this column may display meaningless name, like “USB Device”. If the device name is meaningless, try to look at the Description column.
· Device Description: The description of the device.
· Device Type: The device type, according to USB class code.
· Connected: Specifies whether the device is currently connected to your computer. If the device is connected, you can use the ‘Disconnect Selected Devices’ option (F9) to disconnect the device.
· Safe To Unplug: Specifies whether it’s safe to unplug the device from the USB plug without disconnecting it first. If the value of this column is true, and you want to unplug this device, you must first disconnect this device by using the ‘Disconnect Selected Devices’ option (F9) of USBDeview utility, or by using the ‘Unplug or Eject Hardware’ utility of Windows operating system.
· Drive Letter: Specifies the drive letter of the USB device. This column is only relevant to USB flash memory devices and to USB CD/DVD drives. Be aware that USBDeview cannot detect drive letters of USB hard-disks.
· Serial Number: Specifies the serial number of the device. This column is only relevant to mass storage devices (flash memory devices, CD/DVD drives, and USB hard-disks).
· Created Date: Specifies the date/time that the device was installed. In most cases, this date/time value represents the time that you first plugged the device to the USB port. However, be aware that in some circumstances this value may be wrong.
· Last Plug/Unplug Date: Specifies the last time that you plugged/unplugged the device. This date value is lost when you restart the computer.
· VendorID/ProductID: Specifies the VendorID and ProductID of the device.
· USB Class/Subclass/Protocol: Specifies the Class/Subclass/Protocol of the device according to USB specifications.
· Hub/Port: Specifies the hub number and port number that the device was plugged into. This value is empty for mass storage devices.