iGrafx products enable different roles in the business to contribute to their company’s quest for process excellence. iGrafx provides business, IT and process experts with tools to accomplish their tasks most effectively while providing a single platform for process improvement.
iGrafx’s industry leading tools in process modeling and analysis can be used either on their own or in collaborative environment to benefit from collective process knowledge. iGrafx enterprise modeling incorporates process architecture, business architecture and enterprise architecture into one enterprise-wide platform for process management and improvement, including ERP project management for organizations running SAP. To support continuous process improvement, iGrafx process performance management monitors and measures strategic processes.
Regardless of size, industry or process maturity, iGrafx products enable organizations to take their process programs to the next level towards process excellence.
Process Modeling & Analysis
Capture, Analyze and Design your processes as a foundation for continuous improvement
Collaborative Process Management
Centralize Process Knowledge and improvement efforts for operational efficiency
Define and Analyze multidimensional views of process-driven organizational models
Process Performance Management
Monitor your process behavior and operational effectiveness
Modeling for SAP
Manage SAP projects from a process perspective
What’s new in Corel iGrafx 2015:
iGrafx 2015 carries on the legacy of aiding organizations in their quest for process excellence by continuing to provide innovative, accessible and value-creating solutions. Process teams will enjoy usability enhancements and features that help them easily communicate process knowledge throughout the entire organization and beyond. Business groups looking for flexible solutions to help them improve their operations and stay agile in the face of continuing change will be served by the addition of process automation capabilities.
– Increase business agility, efficiency and compliance by automating business process workflow and monitoring process performance
– Communicate processes more effectively with key stakeholders using customizable process narratives
– Provide users a more focused view of how processes and related information pertains to their role, and better understanding of how their activities fit into the overall business context
– Manage global SAP process implementations and local variances through the synchronization of SAP Global Template Projects in the enterprise model
What’s new in Corel iGrafx 2015 15.2:
– Occasionally display problems can occur when viewing iGrafx documents published in the Java® web format within your browser. These issues can often be resolved by upgrading to the latest version of Oracle® Java Virtual Machine.
– An Information Bar may appear in Internet Explorer when viewing iGrafx documents published as Java or SVG files. Recent Internet Explorer versions include a security features that prevent HTML files from running active content when opened from the local machine. The new security feature does not affect HTML files opened from an Intranet or the Internet.
– Depending on your system configuration, a “Switch To:/Retry:” box may appear if Minitab 14 takes a long time to respond to a command from iGrafx Process 2015 for Six Sigma.
– Workaround: Click Retry until MINITAB is finished. This issue has been resolved in Minitab 15 and later.