Find out which devices are connected to your Wi-Fi network, in just a few seconds. Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
– Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
– Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
– Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
– Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
– History of all discovered networks.
– Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
– Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
– Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
– Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
– Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
– Checks the availability of Internet connection
– Works also with hosts outside your local network
– Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
– Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
– Displays NetBIOS names and properties
– Displays Bonjour info and properties
– Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
– Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
– Free of charge, no banner Ads
– Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
– Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
– Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
+ Added support for Japanese language
+ Fixed a few crashes in the “Tools” section