File Size : 90.3 Mb
This professional font editor allows you to create and edit TrueType and OpenType fonts. It has the powerful drawing tools that typographers and graphic designers require, and an intuitive interface that allows beginners to become productive immediately. Packed in VMware ThinApp
Dear users! We do not forget about our rights holders!
All portable assembly, designed exclusively for the promotion of the software and can be used for informational purposes only!
After testing the program and decide on the usefulness and necessity of you, this software – you are required! remove the assembly and turn to the developer, to purchase a license for a full version. Good luck!
Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
When you create or open a font, FontCreator displays an overview of all available characters. You can simply add missing characters, or select an existing character, and modify its appearance. You can import (scanned) images of your signature or company logo, or make a font from your own handwriting. With FontCreator you can also fix character mappings, font names, kerning pairs, and at all times you can preview your fonts before installing.
In the Professional Edition, font validation features enable you to improve the quality of your fonts. Tools to join contours simplify and speed up the glyph design process. Powerful transformation scripts let you create hundreds of additional characters in seconds. FontCreator’s intelligent generation of composites, allows you to automatically generate outlines for more than 2,200 characters.
Whether you’re a type designer or graphic artist who needs a font creation powerhouse, or a hobbyist who wants to have fun creating new fonts, FontCreator has the tools you need.
– Create and edit TrueType and OpenType fonts
– Redesign existing characters
– Add missing characters
– Add up to 65,535 glyphs per font
– Import vector files (EPS, AI, PDF, etc) and bitmap images (BMP, GIF, PNG, etc)
– Edit and regenerate font names
– Fix character mappings
– Correct fonts that display incorrectly
– Convert OpenType fonts to TrueType fonts
– Generate, modify, import, export, and clean up kerning pairs
– Add or correct over two thousand composite glyphs
– Transform individual glyphs or an entire font (e.g. to make a bold version)
– Extract TrueType fonts from TrueType Collections
– Unicode support (including the private use area and supplementary planes)
– All popular encodings and code pages supported (ANSI, ASCII, Unicode, Symbol, Big5, PRC, Wansung, etc)
– Preview fonts before installing
– Install fonts in Windows
• Improved OpenType layout feature preview: rand (Randomize) now shows random alternates
• Bug fix related to Auto Kern and Optical Metrics
• Unicode 10 support
• Improved OpenType layout feature preview
• New context menu option in Preview to copy input as text to clipboard
• Improved AutoKern and Optical Metrics
• Fixed duplicate anchors issue
• Glyphs shown in edit glyph name feature(s)
• Improved class name generation
• Fixed outline movement misalignment
• New option to keep existing glyph names on opening a font
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
Windows XP, Windows Vista all SP, Windows 7, Work on Windows 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
Language Multilanguage(Russian English)
Download | Tusfiles
Download | Salefiles
Download | Filefactory
Download | Uploaded
Download | Userscloud
Download | Nitroflare
Download | Rapidgator
Download | File-upload
Download | Sharehost
[amazon_link asins=’B01HFGC9N2,B01CT6SOF0,B0165GPO4E,B0725WZK1N,B01H5FKGN8,B01CT6SO7I,B01ET9PWZU,B01N6M3K34,B00P736UEU’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’valls-21′ marketplace=’ES’ link_id=’baee85e7-87d4-11e7-a93e-7bbb43d7ee26′]