Inboard helps you organize your screenshots and photos like your own private, desktop-based version of Pinterest. It helps you to organize images that otherwise get lost in Finder and serves as an inspiration you can browse through to get inspired for your next project.
If you value simplicity then Inboard is for you. Most apps compete on which has the most features. We’re not one of those apps. We’re focused on perfecting a great workflow for collecting and organizing inspiration. We consciously remove things that are not essential for the best viewing and organization experience.
Beautiful Pinterest-like grid
You like Pinterest and Dribbble, but prefer a desktop-based digital scrapbook to view image files where your performance is not limited by your web browser and you don’t get distracted by millions of tabs. View your images in an awesome grid that you can take full screen.
Built for speed
Because that is what matters when you’re in the zone and want to get the job done. There is no better alternative for maximum speed than a native Mac app.
Capture full-page screenshots with Chrome, Safari or Firefox without having to install an extension. Page title and URL is automatically saved for future reference as well.
Dribbble on your desktop
Dribbble is great. But sometimes you just want to view and search your Dribbble likes quickly on your desktop. Now you can. And if you need, web link is just one click away.
Organize with tags
If you’re a heavy tag user, it might get overwhelming to remember all the tags you’ve used. That is why Inboard has all tags view where you can quickly browse your images by their respective tags.
Popular file formats supported
You don’t have to worry if you’re storing your inspiration in PNG, JPG, GIF, PSD, AI or PDF formats. Inboard will support them just fine.
Easy to migrate
You can easily export and import your Inboard library when you reinstall your latest Mac.
Yosemite and Retina ready
Inboard is fully ready to kick ass on the latest Macs and OS X versions as well. No distracting pixelated icons or elements.
• Beautiful Pinterest-like display of your images
• Capture full height webpage screenshots of websites that you love
• Import your Dribbble likes
• Import/export library as a .zip for easy migration
• Organize images by using tags and folders
• Masonry image grid for maximum screen space use
• Yosemite ready
Supports most popular file formats:
• PNG, JPG, GIF, PSD, AI, PDF, EPS
What’s New in Version 1.0.6
• Added: Ability to reorder folders by dragging
• Added: Ability to drag an image to a tag
• Improved: Filenames of screenshots no longer contain special characters
• Improved: Tags with zero items will be automatically removed
• Improved: Name of newly created folder will be automatically selected
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor