Using Photo Maximizer, you can now capture pictures the way you intended. Capturing a photograph of a landscape or sunset is often difficult because it looks too distant in the photo. Or, perhaps you were trying to zoom in on a distant object like a bird or a statue, but it still looks too far away in your picture. Photo Maximizer allows you to quickly and easily zoom in on the specific details you wanted as the main focus of your picture, and then makes the adjustments to keep the sharpness and clarity you want. No pixilation, no blurry images, just perfect pictures.
– Reduction of typical JPEG pixelation and image interference
– Before/after comparison with up to 4 simultaneous views
– Improved image edges for extreme clarity
– Batch processing “ process one thousand images simultaneously (PRO version only)
– Multiprocessor operation: for more powerful processing (PRO version only)
– Enlarge photos for print projects
– Windows user interface: use of 32 and 64 bit operating systems
– Pictures taken with cell phones can be printed out and hung on the wall!