Everyone knows it doesn’t get better than classic Black & White—it is the artistic soul of photography. Referencing one of our favorite Ansel Adams quotes: “Great Black & White photos aren’t taken—they’re made”. Using Dramatic Black & White, you can make your own black and white photographs, ones where light and contrast, grit and form come together to tell a story; where stone and sky, water and light transcend the material world and ascend to the Photographers’ Gallery.
With Dramatic Black & White there are no mistakes you can’t fix, no limits to your vision, no stopping until you’re finished, nothing to hold you back from truly making your photos—”Oh.My.Gosh”. good!
Three incredible styles for classic, modern or high definition black and whites and the one-of-a-kind ellipse spotlight tool allows you to set up multiple light sources on each subject in your composition. Customizable controls are included for expert adjustments on the filter, grain, vignette, spot light size and spotlight intensity.
Black & White Styles
– Black & White—creates a classic photo with filters for RGB refinements
– Infrared—creates a modern photo filled with extrodinary lighting
– Dramatic Black & White—creates a high defintion photo for drama
– Three award winning black & white photography styles
– One-of-a-kind spotlight supports multiple light sources
– Control over the red, green and blue filters
– Black and white strength slider for a touch of original color
– Photo toning effect
– Soften, sharpen and contrast options
– 7 film grains
– 60 One touch settings
– Updated saving process