Requirements: Android 2.3.3 and up | Size: 16 MB
You personal coach for gaining strength, building muscle, and burning fat. Follow the best and well known training programs to gain strength, build muscle, and lose fat. This app is like a strength and muscle building coach in your pocket. It will let you know which exercises to do on which day, how much weight you need to lift for how many sets and reps and how much you need to lift.
Apart from being able to create your own workout, these are a few programs we offer:
– StrongLifts 5×5
– Starting Strength
– GreySkull LP
– Pull push legs
– Wendler 5/3/1
– Lvysaurs 4-4-8
– Practical programming
– Free download.
– Integrates many workout programs including StrongLifts, Starting Strength, GreySkull LP, Push pull legs, Wendler 531, and many more coming soon.
– Records weights, sets, and reps.
– See your progress in graphs.
– Know which exercises you need to perform with the associated weights, sets, and reps.
– Auto increment weight for each workout.
– Auto deload/repeat on failure.
– Kg/Lb – switch anytime.
– Exercise descriptions
– Make your own routine
– ad free
– Warm up sets.
– Modify a given program
– Backup and restore using cloud (coming soon).
– Changed the look and feel slightly. The timer is now slightly smaller to see the reps buttons
– You can now enter a rest time for warm up sets (default zero). To edit this, go to the last tab, click settings, and click “Select rest times for warm up sets”
– App remembers your last input values for custom workouts. No need to fill the weights again and again!
– Fixed an issue with graphs (negative values were not being displayed)
– You can display the weight unit below the set buttons
Download | Tusfiles
Download | Filefactory
Download | Uploaded
Download | Userscloud
Download | Nitroflare
Download | Rapidgator
Download | File-upload
Download | Keepshare
[amazon_link asins=’B01HFGC9N2,B01H5FKGN8,B01FJYX9R2,B0725WZK1N,B01ET9PWZU,B01N6M3K34,B01CT6SO7I,B06XWN7VCQ’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’valls-21′ marketplace=’ES’ link_id=’eea0045e-818f-11e7-9a29-238201ab8fe8′]