Requirements: Android 4.0+ | File size: 3,9 MB
Photo Exif Editor allows you to view and modify the Exif data of your pictures. With the clear user interface, Photo Exif Editor is an easy to use tool that helps you to correct the missing information of your favorite photos.
What is the Exif data of picture?
· It contains Camera settings, for example, static information such as the camera model and make, and information that varies with each image such as rientation (rotation), aperture, shutter speed, focal length, metering mode, and ISO speed information.
· It also includes the GPS ( Global Positioning System) tag for holding location information where the photo was taken.
What can Photo Exif Editor do?
· Browse and view Exif information from Android Gallery or from Photo Exif Editor’s integrated photo browser.
· Add or correct the location where photo was taken using Google Maps.
· Batch editing multiple photos.
Add, modify EXIF tags:
· Camera model
· Camera maker
· Captured time
· Orientation (rotation)
· Shutter speed
· Focal length
· ISO speed
· White balance.
· Much more another tags
· New feature: Option to rename file if the taken date is changed