Enjoy your photos being placed on a world map in a fascinating way. PhotoMap helps you finding and visiting great or important places again. It enables you to describe beautiful moments by adding photo captions or writing in a diary. Use the integrated collage maker to create beautiful geo photo collages. You can easily share them to show your partner, friends and colleagues where you have been, whether on vacation, at the weekend, on an excursion, on a business trip, or just on a usual day.
PhotoMap enables you to:
– Quickly browse even large amounts of photos exactly where you took them.
– Enjoy preview pictures situated on a zoomable world map (photo map). Your pictures will be intelligently clustered at their geographical position.
– Freely zoom, turn or tilt the 3D world map to enjoy different perspectives.
– Freely choose between satellite, street or terrain view.
– Easily browse your clustered photos by tapping on the preview pictures.
– Create geo photo collages.
– Track your trips with the integrated geo tracker.
– Change the location of your photos via drag and drop or add geo coordinates to photos (Geotagging).
– Store photo captions in your photos’ metadata. Picasa and other tools on your PC can read it.
– Use the built-in camera starter to take pictures with precise geographical coordinates.
– View Exif, IPTC, XMP, ICC and other meta data.
– Share your photos and geo photo collages via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
Use PhotoMap if the position and description of photos is important to you. Here are some examples:
– When traveling, on vacation, on business trips, when camping, at the beach, in foreign cities, etc.
– Make a note of sites such as real estate, homes, cars, hotels, hostels, restaurants, places of work, schools, parking lots, etc.
– During sport such as bicycling, rowing, running, jogging, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, trekking, exercising, playing football, etc.
– As a spectator at a special event such as a concert, a festival, a football game, a tennis match, etc.
– As a visitor to parks, flea markets, zoos, amusement parks, Christmas markets, etc.
– On the weekend family outing, at a party/celebration, at a bar/nightclub, in a club, to record the night life etc.
– When meeting with friends at the mall, on the playground, while shopping, in a restaurant, etc.
– On special occasions such as birthdays, weddings, celebrations, parades, etc.
– In the event of a disaster such as an earthquake, storm surge, flood, tsunami, storm, hurricane, forest fire, etc.
– Faster scanning for photos and videos in Google Drive, Dropbox and Microsoft OneDrive. Just add your cloud storage in the settings.
– Reduced data consumption while scanning cloud storages
– Polish translation improved. Thanks to Mike!
– Fixed crash bugs