#1 Selling Logo Design Software for 15 Years. You know your business, we know logos. Over the years, millions of logos have been created with Logo Design Studio Pro. We partner with you and provide the tools, objects, inspirations, and guides you need to help you create a one-of-a-kind logo that is personal and professional. With countless tools and hundreds of options, there is no limit to what you can create! Let us show you how easy it is to make your first logo.
Create Your Logo
Start with your business name or one of the included templates and change the font.
With Professional Tools
Change the shape of the letters, add an object, and color.
In an Easy to Use Interface
Add other objects and change the background color.
With Professional Results
Adjust the colors, add some effects, and you’re done!
Go Big with Vector Graphics
With Logo Design Studio Pro, you never have to worry about your logo looking fuzzy or pixelated when enlarged. The built in vector tools and graphics allow you to scale your logo to any size without losing sharpness or clarity. From web images to letterheads to billboards, your logo will look perfect in any size and in any place.
Start with one of 2,000 customizable templates or one of the 6,000+ vector shapes, images, fonts, or graphics and use the advanced drawing tools to create your own completely unique shapes. The intuitive and flexible toolset is equipped to handle the most advanced logo design needs.
Incredible Special Effects
Add a creative touch using professional effects that get noticed. Lift your logo off the canvas with a shadow, add a 3D bevel technique and so much more to give your design your unique look.
Vector designs are not limited to a specific size because they are made up of connected lines and curves, rather than a collection of pixels that make up raster designs.
Color and Gradients
You can pick colors from the color palette enter the exact hexidecimal as well as change both the gradient color and gradient direction of shapes and text for a variety of looks.
Total Text Control
Add standard, solid or stroked text, wrap text around shapes, place text on a path, or convert your text into an editable shape using Bezier tools.
Precise Drawing Tools
Bezier editing visually shows adjustable nodes you can move to change the look of shapes, text and curves. Easily undo any change you don’t like.
Over 2,000 industry-specific logo templates to fit your business. Customize with your own text and colors and then export to use anywhere.
What’s New in Logo Design Studio Pro:
– 2,000+ logo templates: industry-based templates designed by professional graphic artists.
– 6,000+ full vector graphics: vector graphics are different from regular graphics and images because they don’t have pixels. No pixels means you can blow them up to any size without losing image quality or sharpness.
– Complete vector design: since your new design is vector based you can use it on a project smaller than a postage stamp, or blow it up to cover the side of a building, something no other logo design software can do!
– Import and export capabilities: create your logo in all popular formats, including PDF, SVG, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, EMF, and BMP.
– Slogan & tagline resource library: take your brand image a step further by better defining what you do. 500+ pre-written taglines and slogans make it easier for people to understand what you offer.
– Total text control: add standard solid or stroked text, wrap text around shapes, place text on a path, or convert your text into an editable shape using Bezier tools.
– Precise drawing tools: Bezier editing visually shows adjustable nodes you can move to change the look of shapes, text and curves. Easily undo any change you don’t like.
– Seamless effects: add a creative touch using professional effects that get noticed. Lift your logo off the canvas with a shadow, add a 3D bevel technique, and more.
– Trademark & copyright logo guidelines: Logo Design Studio Pro Vector takes you through the trademark process so you can secure your identity.
– Full layer support
– Operating System: Windows® 10, Windows® 8/8.1, Windows® 7 and Windows® Vista
– Hardware: PC with Pentium 400 MHz or higher processor
– Memory: 512 MB of RAM
– Hard Disk: 1500 MB of available hard-disk space