– 0-click batch restores
– Keep multiple backups per app
– Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
– Multi-user app data
– Apps freezer
– Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
– Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
– Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
– TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
– Convert user apps <=> system apps
– Integrate system app updates into ROM
– Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
– “Destroy all Market links” feature
– Hypershell speed
– Backup apps without closing them!
– Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
– Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
– Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
– Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
– Market “auto updating” manager
– Dalvik cache cleaner
– Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
– Unlimited schedules
– Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
– Change the device’s Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
– Protect backup against deletion
– Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
– Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
– Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
– CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
– Convert app data to/from fast WAL format
– WAY MORE!
– [PRO] Added new “Clean up system logs” feature.
– [PRO] Removed the “My Titanium” teaser entirely (sorry for the annoyance).
– Improved root operation under low memory conditions (ie: previously, on some platforms, scheduled jobs could occasionally fail with an “Insufficient free storage space” error).
– Fixed FC when launching TB on some 64-bit ARM platforms.
– Fixed a minor security vulnerability (discovered by us).