File Size: 3.08 Gb
Standard / Standard Core / Enterprise / Enterprise Core / Datacenter / Datacenter Core / Web / Web Core
Windows Server 2008 R2 is a server operating system produced by Microsoft. It was released to manufacturing (RTM) on July 22, 2009 and launched on October 22, 2009. It is built on the same kernel used with the client-oriented Windows 7. It is the first 64-bit–only operating system released from Microsoft. Enhancements include new functionality for Active Directory, new virtualization and management features, version 7.5 of the Internet Information Services (IIS) web server and support for up to 256 logical processors.
• File: SRV2008.R2SP1.ENU.OCT2017.iso
• Size: 3,08GB
• Format: Bootable ISO
• CRC32: d6dd587c
• MD5: 887489822194b2a31819a01fe80f46f6
• SHA-1: 20290b3285d17dde438afd36595b0e51278c9870
• Integrated / Pre-installed:
– .NET Framework 4.7
– Internet Explorer 11
– Important & Security Updates -> 2017-10-10
• Setupcomplete / Post-install:
– DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)
• ENGLISH (US)
• Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard
• Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Core
• Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise
• Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Core
• Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter
• Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter Core
• Windows Server 2008 R2 Web
• Windows Server 2008 R2 Web Core
• (Use attached Rufus USB-tool to make UEFI-bootable).
• install.wim compressed to recovery format (install.esd)
• Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 10.0 (Microsoft DaRT)
• A WPI-window will pop up in the last phase of the installation.
• For activation, select Daz Loader and click on Begin Install.
• To skip activation, just click on Exit.
• Activator: Daz Loader v188.8.131.52
• (Potential False Positive Virus Alarm)
INSTALLATION & INFORMATION
• Create bootable USB (highly recommended)
• with Rufus (attached) or burn to DVD at slow speed.
Download | Mega.nz Single Link